Blog Post 6

     My initial experience using Diigo was confusing I will not lie. I have used a lot of different software over the years for classes but Diigo was a first for me. I really like the way you are able to post things for your entire class to see. The one thing I did not like was the difficulty of setting up the account, at least for myself. 

    So far this semester, I have loved blogging. It gives me a way to reflect on what I'm learning in the class and allows me to make sure I am retaining the information. I have also learned how to make a blog, I never had experience blogging before so it's a first for me. All in all, I think it's a great tool for this class.

    A controversial web 2.0 tool that I would use while teaching is TikTok. TikTok is one of the newer social media platforms that allows for people to post videos ranging from 15 seconds all the way up to 10 minutes. When I was in high school I had teachers that would assign making TikToks as extra credit points and I thought it was such an innovative way to get students engaged.  When I was completing these assignments I always retained the information better as I was able to relate it to something I really enjoyed doing. 

https://www.tiktok.com/



Comments