Blog Post 7

     For this blog I used Miss. Diana's website that we used on our Miro Board for this week. Her website is spread out very nicely with a welcome paragraph at the top with links to an about me tab, a calendar, and a breakdown of the week. After that she has her classroom core valued listed out which I think is very cute. She also has a very cute bitmoji on the bottom of her website. 

https://missdianaandme.weebly.com/



    As a teacher I envision myself using a lot of technology in the classroom. I really like the teacher websites we looked at in class, I had never seen something like that before. I will most likely make a website like this to implement in my classroom. I will be teaching in a special needs classroom so certain students may not be able to relay information to their parents in the ways that my website could. 

    I am iffy on my experience working with PB works. I was unfamiliar with the website a week ago so I had to start my knowledge from nothing which made it difficult. I liked the way you were able to edit things instantaneously. I would probably only use PB works in my classroom for personal purposes as it may be difficult to teach to my students. 

    I did not participate in the twitter days of the week challenge. I have been swamped with schoolwork these past two weeks but I did look into it. I think it's an awesome way to communicate with other eme2040 students and a great way to network. I also think it brings a pocket of peace to your day for those who participated. :) 

Comments